Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Argenta


I just wrote a bunch about how I'm feeling and how this piece of artwork relates to how I'm feeling....then I punched some button and it all disappeared. I hate it when that happens! I also hate when people don't do what they say they're going to. It seems that I get let down at some level almost every day. People don't show up when they say they will, they don't fulfill their comittments. I try to always do what I say I'm going to do. If something comes up, and I can't follow through, I"ll call them and let them know. Isn't that just common courtesy? That's certainly how I was taught.

When I write on here, it seems that I'm always complaining about something. I don't want it to be that way. I want to celebrate the good things too. I just don't have any to celebrate right now.........

No comments: