Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Live it


Live it, originally uploaded by artouttamymind.

I may finally be beginning to believe that my story matters. That I matter...to others and to myself...That things manifest themselves just when we're ready for them. That magic lives all around us if we'll just open our eyes to it.

When I concentrate on it, I can see magic in my life. When I don't let the world work on me, when I stop and breathe and let myself be still, I can see the many wonderful things that have been happening...my dreams quietly coming true. Especially this past year.

Now I know the wonder that can happen when you open yourself to life without restrictions. I see possibilities all around me. And I feel love surrounding me because I finally learned to open myself and let myself be seen, cracks and all.

No comments: