Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring


I got on here today to find out it's been almost a year since my last post. A year is a pretty long time. A lot has happened in this last year. I was in a two person show with my friend, Cat. I started a whole new health program. We finally got a diagnosis for my mother's problems. My dog, Belle, died. My aunt died. But, overall, I feel pretty good about this last year. I guess the positives outweigh the negatives. Now, it's spring again. I always feel optimistic in the spring. Everything is warm, fresh, and new....so I get a whole new outlook on life. They should start the new year in March instead of January, when everything is cold and dead. Start the new year in the spring, when the earth is waking up for a new year.

I'm working on getting pieces ready for 4 shows all within the next month. Ill be able to breath and relax again then...although, I have to admit it feels good to have deadlines, and goals to work towards. Getting up in the morning and knowing what has to get done today......Maybe I'll set another goal of posting to my blog more regularly. I don't know if anyone even reads it besides me. I'm probably better off not knowing. If I thought people were reading it, I probably wouldn't express myself as openly as I do. That's another goal......expressing myself better, whether through words, actions, or artwork. I need to let people know how I feel instead of keeping myself bottled up inside.

That's enough for now. Real life calls. More soon......a promise to myself.

No comments: