I've been feeling a little disjointed lately. I guess, since the flurry of activity has died down. I've been trying to get caught up with all the other things I blew off, but don't really feel like I've made much progress in that direction. My house is cleaner now and most of the bills paid, though, so that's at least a little progress...but my To Do list never seems to get shorter, somehow. I'm not quite sure what I need to do to gather myself back together to move forward. Maybe writing in this blog will help...
I'm waiting on the phone person to come and work on my phone line today. Don't you hate it when they say someone has to be there between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.??? Of course, I immediately start thinking of all the things I could be/should be doing AWAY from the house, instead of relaxing into it and relishing the time I have to not HAVE to leave...another one of those "Why" things to ponder......
13 Things That Will Be Coming My Way Soon....
- D is coming home.
- A new computer (24" iMac, at least 2 g RAM, 500 g hd).
- A new camera (Nikon D80) with plenty of storage and extra battery.
- Santa Fe!!!!!!!!!!
- A visit from my Cuz S!
- A check from PHP.
- A surprise print in the mail from J.
- Santa Fe!!!! I know, but it's good enough to list twice!!!!
- Unexpected money.
- Two new tires for my road trip.
- Portfolio packets ready for new galleries.
- An appointment with a gallery in SF.
- Doors opening for new galleries in new and bigger markets.