Saturday, April 14, 2007

Update.........

Well, 3 of the 4 shows are over....not completely over. The solo show will be up for 3 more weeks....but I haven't sold a thing, so far. The last one has historically been one of my best selling shows, though, so I still hold out some hope. That's me the eternal optimist....it's always, next time will be better.....I've had lots and lots of positive comments, so that helps me hold out hope. Next Saturday is the last one, then nothing until June, when I have another one person show. Don't expect to sell much there, though. I've only sold one piece there in almost 3 years. Saturday is also a wedding reception that I need to go to, so it will be a busy day. And I still have to make a few more prints and get them to the co-ordinator people for the auction this week, so I can't totally relax yet.....

My body is tired, but I can't sleep. I guess it just takes some time to wind down from all the activity of the past few weeks. It's all stormy looking and cold outside. It will be a good night for curling up with a good book or old movie, a glass of wine, and a wish for someone to snuggle with. Tomorrow will be a catch up day again, to get ready for the next flurry of activity for the week......but tonight, ahhhh, tonight is just for me for a change.

No comments: